DC , Golaghat Recruitment 2021
Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat has issued a notification/advertisement for the recruitment of Gaonburah . Eligible candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria can send the application and relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official advertisement. The applications received after the last date will not be considered. Please read following details carefully.
Organization Name: Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat
No of Post: 65
Post Name: Gaonburah
Job Location: Assam
DC Golaghat Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Gaonburah
No of posts: 65
Eligibility Criteria of DC Golaghat Recruitment
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
1. He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
2. He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
3. He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
4. He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
5. He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
6. He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
7. He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
8. He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
9. He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to apply for DC Golaghat Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 13/09/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Golaghat.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
1. Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
2. Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
3. Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
4. Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
5. The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
6. Two passport sized photographs .
Important Web-Links of DC Golaghat Recruitment
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|