Forensic Science Recruitment 2021 – 40 Scientific Assistant & Junior Assistant vacancy
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam has issued a notification/advertisement for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant & Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria can send the application and relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official advertisement. The applications received after the last date will not be considered. Please read following details carefully.
Organization Name: Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam
No of Post:40
Post Name: Scientific Assistant & Junior Assistant
Job Location: Assam
Job Type: Assam Government Jobs
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021
1. Scientific Assistant
No of posts: 36
1. UR: 16
2. OBC: 9
3. SC: 2
4. STH: 2
5. STP: 3
6. EWS: 4
1. Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24
2. Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
3. Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
1. B.Sc. in Chemistry . [Category I]
2. B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Biotechnology . [Category II]
3. B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [Category III]
2. Junior Assistant
No of posts: 4
1. UR: 3
2. STH: 1
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from recognized institute. They should have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, concept of data bases. internet. E-mail etc.
Pay: PB-2 Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP Rs 7600/-
Other Criteria of Forensic Science Recruitment
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
Age Limit: The candidate for the post of Scientific Assistant as well as Junior Assistant should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as follows:
1. OBC: 3 years
2. SC/ST: 5 years
Application Fee: Nil.
How to Apply for Forensic Science Recruitment ?
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the following address:
1. The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
2. Recent passport sized photograph.
3. Educational qualification certificates.
4. Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
5. Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
6. Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
7. The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
8. One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
9. While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
Selection Process of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test — only for those who qualify in the written test).
The scheme of the examination is as mentioned below:
|Post||Subjects||Written Test||Skill Test||Total Marks|
|Scientific Assistant||Concerned subjects, General Knowledge, General English||75||25||100|
|Junior Assistant||General Knowledge. General English, Quantitative aptitude|
and knowledge in computer
Important Dates of Forensic Science Vacancy 2021
1. Starting date of submission of application: 6th October 2021
2. Last date of application submission of application: 29th October 2021
Important Web-Links of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|