SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2021
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has issued the official notification of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission for academic year 2021-2022. Accordingly, SSUHS will organize a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the admission into both 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2021-2022.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at SSUHS official website from 23rd August 2021 to 11th September 2021.
SSUHS Admission Overview
Name of Courses:
1. B.Sc. Nursing
2. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Name of Board/ University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
Academic Session: 2021-2021
SSUHS CEE 2021 Date: 24th October, 2021
SSUHS CEE 2021 Venue: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, and Diphu
Eligibility Criteria for SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission
Eligibility criteria for admission in to both B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses are as follows:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or Equivalent Examination from recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category without grace marks.
Age Limit: She must be within 17 to 24 years of age on 31-12-2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for SC/ST candidates.
1. Applicant must be Female Candidate.
2. Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Age Limit: Not below 17 years and above 24 years on 31-12-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category
The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
SSUHS CEE Application Fee
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred) only is required to be paid through the SBI payment gateway available on online application page and University website. The Examination fee is exempted for PWD (Divyang) category of candidates.
How to Apply for SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 23rd August to 11th September 2021; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here is the basic steps one need to follow to submit the online application
Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Web-Link‘s section.
Important Dates of SSUHS Admission 2021
1. Starting date of online application: 23rd August 2021
2. Last date of online application: 11th September 2021
3. Admit card availability date: 11th October to 19th October 2021
4. SSUHS CEE Exam date: 24th October, 2021
5. SSUHS CEE Result date: To be updated later
Important Web-Links of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSUHS CEE 2021
2. A candidate may apply for both the B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm Examination in the same arrangement and with single examination fee.
3. The Examination shall be for 150 marks for each course.
4. There will be 50 questions for each subject with 1 mark for each question. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
5. There will be 3 (three) papers as shown below :
|Paper-1||Physics and Chemistry||10 AM – 12 Noon|
|Paper-2||Biology||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Paper-3||Mathematics||3 PM – 4 PM|