UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022 – 192 vacancies Online Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification/advertisement for the recruitment of Geologist, Group A, Geophysicist, Group A, Chemist. Group A, Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’, Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) Group ‘A’ and Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’ . Applicants should apply online after cautiously reading the official notification. Eligible candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online via official website. Please read following details carefully.
Name of Organisation: UPSC
Name of Post: Various Posts
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
No. of Post: 192
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022
Name of exam: UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022
No of posts: 192
Category-I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines).
(i) Geologist, Group A : 100
(ii) Geophysicist, Group A : 50
(iii) Chemist. Group A : 20
Category-II: ( Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.)
(i) Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’ : 20
(ii) Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) Group ‘A’ : 01
(iii)Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’ : 01
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 1st January, 2022.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
1. Geologist Group ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India: Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo- Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Geochemistry.
2. Geophysicist Group ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India and Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B.: M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics).
3. Chemist Group ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India and Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical) under C.G.W.B.: M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry .
4. Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B.: Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology .
UR/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability: Nil
Payment Mode: Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for UPSC Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of UPSC. They may follow below mentioned steps and apply accordingly .
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
2. Click on Online Application link .
3. A new web page will be opened in your display.
4. Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
5. Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
6. Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
7. Please don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form and save the application form for future reference.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021
1. Starting date of online application submission: 22-09-2021
2. Last date of online application submission: 12-10-2021 (18:00 Hrs.)
3. Date of prelims exam: 20-02-2022
4. Date of mains exam: 25 & 26-06-2022
Important Web-Links of UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|